Our client is an American startup in the education field. The project is a chat bot that is installed on the sites of educational institutions. The goal is to provide information and reference services to students of educational institutions. The chat bot is controlled by AI based on IBM Watson.
The project is currently in production in the implementation phase of the new release. The environment is deployed with Docker on AWS ECS. AWS CloudFormation is used to automate infrastructure management. Image building, code verification, and running of tests are performed in CircleCI.
The project uses Gitflow for pull requests, code reviews, unit tests (the functionality is partially covered), and manual testing.
The processes are arranged according to the Agile principle (Scrum) with 2-week sprints, retrospectives, planning, and calls with the team. The team is distributed and works remotely.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt's companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.