Our client develops technology for healthcare professionals. In emergencies, the service will respond to surges in people seeking medical help and coordinate specialists.
DataArt is putting together a team that will support and stabilize the emergency alert system. The next stage of cooperation will be the reorganization of and integration with the client’s in-house platform.
The distributed team consists of 6 people (Ukraine, USA). Project technological stack is: Node 10, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS API Gateway, Terraform, Docker, PHP 5.6, PostgreSQL, AWS EC2.
· Development of modules in the form of Lambda functions
· Development of a REST API for the service
· Refactoring existing code, implementing best practice
Required Skills and Experience:
· 3+ years of experience with the Node.js platform
· Experience with AWS
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with ES5, ES6 +, TypeScript
· Experience with AWS S3
· Knowledge of and experience working and integrating with CI (Jenkins)
· Experience with version control systems (Git)
· Good spoken English
· Experience with AWS Lambda, Terraform
· Experience working in a distributed team with modern flexible processes